Montag, 11. März 2019
Meet Erika Tímea Milán, Hungarian delegation

Hey, my darlings. My name is Erika Tímea Milán, but most people calls me Era. I’m 16 years old, turning 17 in August. I live in a small village in the middle of nowhere called Péteri. I love reading, and I spend 90% of my time doing it. In the other 10% I watch series and listen to music. And go to school, but I usually read there as well, so it doesn’t count. If I’m really determined I write short stories, but these are rare occasions, and often unfinished.
I can’t really describe my music taste because it’s kinda messed up. One moment I listen to Hamilton, but the next song is from Halestorm. In conclusion I will listen to anything.
I should probably mention that I’m a media student, but to be honest that is not that important.
The reason I wanted to take part in this camp is that I love different cultures, and to learn about them. And well, this is a great opportunity, isn’t it?